Social Networking 101

FaceBook, LinkedIn, Twitter...social networks are all the rage lately. If you are new to social networking, you're probably just like the rest of us were at first...wondering what to do with the on slant of information.

What's all the hype about? Who should I connect with? How safe is it to share my contact information? Why are people asking me to connect to them? When will I find time to keep up with yet another communication tool? What will these social networks do for my bottom line?

If used properly, social networks can be a powerful communication tool and provide an avenue for you stay connected to your customer base. Mark Amtower, the Thought Leader on Government Marketing started using LinkedIn two years ago and is now reaping the benefits of having done so. Check out his Ultimate Jumpstart Program on Social Networking. It's a step-by-step guide on how to use social networks to expand your presence, connect with potential clients and much more.