A Nook of Simple Quotes: Respect your efforts, respect yourself!

A Nook of Simple Quotes!

Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power. ~ Clint Eastwood

Through the years I have admired Mr. Clint Eastwood as a great actor and a movie producer and director. He is often called a great "story teller" by people who work with him and I agree. I love all of his work! I just thought that I will share this quote by him with you. I agree that "respect" is very important to achievement. I believe that if you respect the "efforts" that you make to achieve a goal and you "respect" yourself, you will become disciplined so that you can achieve what ever you desire - - You can become unstoppable!!!


What are your thoughts? It would be great to share.




Shared by Dr. Cheryl Cottle
© Copyright 2011 by Dr. Cheryl Cottle of Cottle’s Professional Consulting. All Rights Reserved.