A Nook of Simple Quotes: Honor Each Other



A Nook of Simple Quotes! 
When people honor each other, there is a trustestablished that leads to synergy, interdependence, and deep respect. Bothparties make decisions and choices based on what is right, what is best, whatis valued most highly. ~ Blaine Lee
I just thought that I will share this quote with you. While it is a fairly long quote, I think that the message it conveys is quite simple. I strongly believe that in any type of relationship if we honour each other we would have created trust and develop a lasting relationship that is also founded on deep respect. I think that by honouring each other we forge long lasting relationships. It occurs between parents and children, man and woman, friendships, work-place team, communities, villages, nations and among nations.


What are your thoughts? It would be great to share it!


Shared by Dr. Cheryl Cottle