Dressing like a Rockstar




So we all want to be a rock star right? Or at the very least look like one. For some of us, dressing like one comes easier, and others just need a little push. What to wear is of course important, because let's be honest, image is everything, at least 97% of it:) Once you get the basic wardrobe down, then comes the fun part: Accessorizing! But in all honesty, the right accessories can make or break your outfit. WELL let's not go that far!! You know what I mean?
Here are a list of some basic style tips for dressing like a rock star..

I always like to rock a good blazer with a great pair of jeans. My goal-to own one in every color!


 Black double-breasted blazer- H&M $39.95(H&M.com)

I love this Diane Von Furstenburg tailored blazer over a  black and white tee. (Style.com)
These amazing Person Square sunglasses $600 (Gilt.com)

 There is nothing I love more than feeling sexy in a high heel. But of course, I have to be semi-comfortable at the same time. I can't even count the number of boots that I own, but it's a lot! One for each day of the week, right? We all have our weaknesses, and mine is definitely boots:) Wear these BCBG Maxazria over a skinny jean and rocking blazer or leather jacket, and you'll feel like a rock star.

 Don't be afraid of color! Pairing basic colors like black and gray with bold colors will be sure to make you stand out. Jason Wu 2012 collection..

A lot of women I know don't like to go anywhere near scarves, but a scarf can be your best friend:) They are a great final accessory to polish an outfit, not to mention, they are so transitional! This zebra cashmere scarf is amazing-$179.