Simple Girl

Sometimes, I honestly think the best part of being a woman is dressing up. I mean, how could you not enjoy it.. The options are limitless. You could feel sexy one day in a bare-all dress, flirty in a short mini, casual in a fabulous pair of seven jeans, grungy in you over-sized plaid shirt, and so on. I will admit, I tend to stick to a lot of basics; jeans, blazers, a classic boot, but I am always checking what is hot and what is not, what works and what doesn't.
Dressing casual is great! I love casual, but it does not mean you have to throw on last night's t-shirt or pajama bottoms. Here are some stylish casual pieces I love..
Photos have been used from Off magazine and elle.com

 I love this look so much, because it is a great and simple outfit that makes a statement. This amazing vintage brown leather belt can be found at compare.ebay.com for $14.04. The belt gives the overall outfit a little edge, and paired with with over-sized scarf makes a statement.
Plaid Woven scarf-Source (hm.com/us) $12.95

 Do you ever have one of those days when you wake up in the morning, and you just don't have the energy to pull yourself together? I am sure we all have on several occasions. Grab a simple blouse with a comfy pair of flare jeans, a classic belt, and you'll still feel stylish.


Black clip clutch from Topshop is amazing..(topshop.com)

Leather Double Eyelet Belt-$60  (topshop.com)
Chiffon Side Tuck Blouse-$70 (hm.com/us)