Ripped Sexy

The one thing I love about summer time is that I get to wear a whole new wardrobe. I shred all my jeans I don't want, either ripping holes into them, or cutting them off into minis. It is perfect for changing styles, and saving money. I love a distressed look, and ripping your jeans definitely provides an edgier, sexier, more kick-ass appeal.

This is a perfect ensemble for any festival or lounging around outdoors. Rip up some old jeans, and pair it with a loose fitting vintage top. Source (weheartit.com)



A pair of super fitted torn jeans, fitted top, and plaid shirt gives a punk- chic look. Source (lexposure.net)
Source (weheartit.com)
Vamp up your distressed jeans with a classic pair of pumps. Source (catwhisperer-tash.blospot.com)

A mix of naughty and nice. Source (pakfashion.info)
Source (bodyshoppe.bellasugar.com)

Source (exploringfashion.blogspot.com)