Black and White Affair


Amazing white toe-pumps from Red Light Clothing Exchange.

I was instantly drawn to this Andrea Behar blazer, because it looked so well cut, and the sheer sleeves gives it a little edge.

I fell in love with this fabulous black sheer top from Mink. It is so perfect for a cool Summer day, and easy to throw over a flowing dress or tank top.
 I popped off into Powell's Bookstore  to search their magazine selection, and came across these amazing images, of models dressed in black and white. The sheer sleeves and skirt definitely modernize the outfit, yet the clothes look so historical and timeless. I also noticed a bit of color blocking in the back of the blazer, which I found so cool. Images below are from Magazine Bullet and the Lab Magazine.


Walking down Portland's Hawthorne Boulevard today, I was deep on the prowl of things that caught me eye. Today, I fell in love with a few dazzling pieces, and they all so happened to be black and white. I love the extremities of mixing timeless pieces with one urban piece to get that unique feel.